You might know more about the Virtual Assistant Industry from work that we did in the late 1990s and early 2000 and we continue to do today to spread the word about the Virtual Assistant Industry. In fact, as early as 1997, I was quoted in USA Today on being a Virtual Assistant and the benefits. For those who wanted to work at home or start their own home-based business, I was often the one they contacted.
In 2001, I co-authored VA the Series: Become a Highly Successful Sought After VA (now in its 4th edition) with the amazing Kelly Poelker. And that began us on our VA journey. Throughout the years, we continued to spread the news of what a virtual assistant is and why everyone needs one, and we appeared in such media as Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Woman’s World, Reader’s Digest, Home Business Magazine, CBS 4 News, and too many others to name.
Now believe me, there were many others who paved the way and we in no way want to not acknowledge their hard work and dedication. But we take pride in the fact that we worked diligently to get the word out about our industry and continue to do so today. We couldn’t be prouder of where we are today. And believe me, we pledge to continue on our journey with monthly chats, getting more colleges involved, etc. (See more at www.vatheseries.com)
So whether you are looking to become a virtual assistant, take your VA business to the next level, or are looking for a virtual assistant we are the ones to turn to. Let’s continue the work and continue the virtual assistant resolution! (Who’s with me?)
Virtual Assistant Support
- Become a Virtual Assistant – All the tools you need to succeed as a VA. From start-ups to helping you build a solid support team, we have the support you need.
- Virtual Assistant Coaching – Why do it alone? Let me walk you through your challenges of starting a business and growing your business. Personalized one-on-one coaching to get you where you need to be.
- Virtual Assistant Books – Virtual Assistant the Series: Become a Highly Successful, Sought After VA (4th edition), with this workbook and more. Our books are considered the Bible in the VA Industry. (We have numerous other ones as well.)
- Colleges – We are currently at over 40 colleges. Let’s create a VA program for your school or perhaps you would like to discuss speaking opportunities. We would be thrilled to discuss this.
- Audio / Videos – To get more PR, we recommend our audio series from the PR Success Series. 5 audios of how to write press releases, article marketing, social media, pitching the media, creating a marketing plan and more.
- Find a Virtual Assistant – Tell us what you are looking for in a virtual assistant and we can make the connection for you.